Granite City HVAC Services
Handling All Types of Heating and Cooling Issues
American Air Heating & Cooling is here to meet your HVAC needs in Granite City and the surrounding areas. Since 1989, we have handled all types of furnace and air conditioner problems and are well-equipped to take on a project at your home. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality service and never cut corners when installing, repairing, or maintaining the crucial systems in our customers' homes. We use superior products and equipment and stay current on industry standards to ensure everything is completed correctly and safely. When you turn to us, you can be confident that capable professionals will be doing what is necessary to get your furnace, air conditioner, water heater, or other systems up and running as soon as possible.
At American Air Heating & Cooling, we focus on meeting our customers' needs. To do that, we take the time to listen to what they want and what they are hoping to get from a fully-functional HVAC system. From there, we create a plan tailored just for them that offers affordable and lasting solutions. We hold ourselves to a high standard and are confident in the work that we do. We also provide a 5-year labor warranty on all repairs.
Delivering Solutions for a Range of AC Issues in Granite City
Air conditioners are complex machines that can exhibit several problems. If any part of the unit isn't working properly, it might not blow cool air, it might start making strange noises, or it might work inefficiently (driving your energy bill up), among other things. Whether your system needs regular maintenance, a repair, or a replacement, you can count on our team to get it done.
Our Granite City AC technicians can tackle various projects, including:
- AC Maintenance: Maintenance involves having your machine checked regularly, even if it's not exhibiting issues. A thorough inspection can prevent premature problems.
- AC Repair: Parts of the unit might wear down, causing it to act up. Fortunately, if this happens, the whole system does not necessarily need to be replaced; a fix may be all that is required.
- AC Installation: Air conditioners have limited lifespans. If your unit is having significant or consistent problems, you may need a brand new one.
- Ductless AC Installation and Repair: These systems give you more control over temperature regulation and are more environmentally friendly than traditional units.
Addressing Heating System Problems in Granite City
Although heaters and furnaces are sturdy machines, they are not indestructible. Even after everyday use, problems can arise that prevent them from working as they should.
Our Granite City heating professionals are ready to take on any job, such as:
- Furnace Maintenance: Our maintenance services include a seasonal checkup to ensure the unit's components are functioning properly and address any issues.
- Furnace Repairs: We will find the source of the system's problem and determine what solutions can fix it.
- Furnace Installation: We want to keep your home warm during the winter and are prepared to get a new unit up and running in your home.
- Geothermal Heating: This efficient alternative to traditional heating systems uses the earth's heat to warm your home.
- Water Heater Installation and Repair: When it comes to water heaters, you have a lot to choose from. Our team can help you pick a new system for your home or repair your current unit.
Helping with Your Indoor Air Quality in Granite City
Having quality indoor air is essential for maintaining a healthy and comfortable environment. The solution that is right for your home depends on the issues. At American Air Heating & Cooling, we will evaluate your home's air and recommend options based on your specific needs.
Ways to address poor quality indoor air include:
- Energy recovery ventilators
- Air purifiers
- Germicidal UV lamps
- Whole-home humidifiers
Experience the American Air Heating & Cooling Difference
When our team works on an HVAC issue, we attend to all the details. Our careful focus on a project ensures that everything is done right and that our customers are satisfied with the final product.